Image Map

Sunday, September 25, 2011

mint

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I cannot believe I went a week without posting, school kind of reared its ugly head in my direction & forced me to actually work on projects that didn't involve the internet. Horrible, I know.

I'm back to share some pretty clothes with you this Sunday courtesy of Cape Town based label, Mint. Their Spring/Summer collection has me itching to get to the beach, eat ice-cream & just do anything Summer related.

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I'm adoring the way they incorporated illustrations into the lookbook to give it a quirky edge & all the U.S. influences have my unhealthy obsession with New York flaring up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment