Image Map

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Toby Price

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!
Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Toby Price seems to be the mystery man of the moment. After seeing one of his pictures repeatedly in my Cape Town tracked tag on tumblr, I presumed he was a Capetonian himself but after some inspection it turns out he's taken photo's all over the globe but were he's from or who he is is nowhere to be found. Nevertheless, his work is astounding.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, wow, mesmerizing! They're making my poor wanderlust heart ache for adventure. I want to jump right into the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does anyone like castles as much as i do? that first one is definitely my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! These travel photos are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one appears to be from Slovakia. Could be wrong tho :)

    ReplyDelete