Image Map

Sunday, May 1, 2011

a new month

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

I cannot believe it's already May, wow. This month is going to be quite a busy one. I've got so many big things coming up;

- My learners license test.
- The blogiversary; we turn one here later on this month.
- Mid year exams. These exams are the marks I'm going to use to get into uni so there is quite a bit of pressure to do well.

And on that note I better go do some school work, Happy Sunday all!

8 comments:

  1. i love the first picture !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have two pet turtles exactly like the one in the 2nd photo. But sadly, they both died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first photo speaks volumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. total picture perfection.
    xx



    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh-my-gosh is that a terapin? in the second photo? I am absolutely obsessed with anything turtle/tortoise/terapi related. But just so you know not in a creepy way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy may to you! my blog turns one this month too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all the best for your learner licence test and exams! and happy blogiversary yay! party? :)

    ReplyDelete