Image Map

Friday, April 8, 2011

Messi

After what I said in my previous post it seemed only appropriate to have some football goodness on here although their training kits aren't exactly the style I post about. These pictures of a dapper looking Lionel Messi, however, are most definitely the type of style I can post about.

I don't know what it is but put any boy in a suit and voila they just got a lot more handsome. Do any of you find that?

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Speaking of boys in suits, I went shopping with a group of friends the other day and all the boys decided they were going to suit up. No doubt Barney Stinson had something to do with their decision but they really looked so cute & I might add quite handsome (:

No comments:

Post a Comment