Image Map

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Alexandra Grecco

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny  rabbit!

Possibly one of thee prettiest etsy stores I have come across is Alexandra Grecco. I saw the heart cutout dress sometime last year all over lookbook and just never bothered to figure out where I could accumulate my own. So you can guess I was rather chuffed coming across a picture of that first dress however, I'm still not sure I could get my hands on one as the prices aren't that suitable to my budget.

3 comments:

  1. she once commented on a blogpost of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photos are SO beautiful. I'm entranced

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm looking at her sale items but still out of my budget... :-( I like that blouse...

    ReplyDelete