Image Map

Thursday, March 17, 2011

between these sleeping trees

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Once again, Micaela has done it. Her blog, The Drifter and the Gypsy, is most definitely one of the blogs that inspired me to get my own, if not thee blog that inspired me. It's been so heartwarming to see her photography go from strength to strength & I'm sure this is not the last you'll see of her on here. Be sure to head here to learn more about this particular shoot.

P.S. make sure ou enter my giveaway. I shall be drawing the winner in a day or so.

4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the little feature dear! I'm so flattered :) You are so amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recommendation on her blog! I love the photographs. Thank you for sharing :)


    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love reading The Drifter too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. micaela's style has grown so much since the very first time i followed her blog!

    ReplyDelete