Image Map

Thursday, January 13, 2011

nudes

nudes


I have a little book inside my head with all my fashion dos and donts in it and one of the ever present dos is nudes. And no I'm not saying walk around starkers which is what my ten-year-old self thought when coming across the saying for the first time. Nudes are always good; Summer, Winter, Autumn, Spring. Well good for me 'cause I know many people wouldn't wear them in Autumn and Winter but here in South Africa we don't really have much of either of those seasons.

Click on the image to get links to all the items pictured.

3 comments:

  1. i love the soft, pale hues of all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nude colors they are the best to wear, you can't never go wrong with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nude! they're always been my new black ;)

    ReplyDelete