Image Map

Sunday, September 26, 2010

plaits

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

My favourite way to wear my hair. It always looks good, no matter what.

I've recently discovered the fishtail plait. IT IS AMAZING. I've been trying to do it myself with the help of youtube tutorials but I have yet to succeed. My hair only slightly resembles what it should be.

I'm going to spend the rest of my Sunday plaiting my hair.

3 comments:

  1. oh these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really like your blog, it's very artistic and cute and I'm glad I stumbled upon it :)
    I am now going to try to braid my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love braids. Do you have any youtube videos to suggest checking out for different hairstyles? I looove watching them and trying to do it! Haha.

    ReplyDelete