Image Map

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Julia

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Juilia Cameron - a 19th century photographer

I spent the day gardening and now have to scrub the dirt out from underneath my nails. It was worth it though -my little corner is really starting to take shape.

Tonight I'm heading out to watch Mamma Mia at the Artscape. I'm so excited! I'm also very afraid I may know more of the words then anyone else. Slightly embarassing (:

4 comments:

  1. ahh these look like Julia Margaret Cameron's photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing- i love vintage photos so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those vintage photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these photos are enchanting! I hope you had fun watching (and singing) Mama Mia!

    Just stumbled upon your delightful place here; it's full of inspiring tidbits!

    ReplyDelete