Image Map

Monday, August 30, 2010

twenty seven names

The days are getting longer, I don't freeze completely when I walk to school in the mornings, I ate ice cream yesterday and I've removed one of the many blankets from my bed.

This could only mean one thing; Winter is ending, Spring is arriving and we're creeping closer and closer to Summer.

Summer '10/'11
Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

I cannot wait till I get to wear these gorgeous muted dresses.

twenty seven names

3 comments:

  1. oh these clothes are beautiful! ♥

    uh it's weird to read that there's sping coming, haha :D
    because here in finland winter is just coming and it's getting colder here, very cold.

    http://kiss-these-stars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I agree with Miau, though it's still warm and very much summer here in Montreal! Love love love the dresses though-they look so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete