Image Map

Monday, May 24, 2010

New name!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

I've decided to start everything all over again! Ok, not really just a new name and new header. I really like this one though as the last name always bugged me a bit. I don't even think "capered" is a real word :D
I somehow managed to lose all my bloglovin' followers if someone could help me get em all back in my grasp it would be greatly appreciated (:
Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Aren't these images super pretty? Click on them to find Bianca's flickr(:

P.S. My singing teacher has lent me her copy of Glee's season 1 soundtrack. It's amazing! My ears are currently feasting on it's wonderfulness :D

5 comments:

  1. Ohh, love the new name! You lost all your Bloglovin' followers because you have a new URL now. I don't know how you can get them back :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you (:
    I thought that may be the case, but oh well it'll all be ok (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pictures!!
    your blog is awesome

    I am going to follow it--please follow mine too!!!


    sunnypeaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Glee. I still haven't heard the soundtrack yet, but hope to rent it from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ow, is that so? I hope things will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete