Image Map

Thursday, May 27, 2010

day out

I visited the cutest little village with my mom and step-dad earlier today. One day I'm going to live there - everything is vintage & floral!

I had a yummy capuccino & choc-chip muffin in a cafe and then went wandering!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

My mom & I found this vintage store (along with many others but I only took photo's here).

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

It was so super pretty, ohmiword & gave me so much inspiration for everything!

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!


I also visited the puppeteer I told you about in the last post. I didn't take photo's there because I felt it wasn't really my place to - We were at his workshop where they're making puppets for a new production heading to New York. It's already been in London's West End for the past three years & they now have to make a whole new cast of puppets to ship to the U.S.

Here is the trailer for the West End version so you can get a glimpse of the horses. They look so realistic when you're up close and personal with them (:



EDIT: read this write up about the little shop, it describes it perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a lovely day! Pretty pictures, awesome stores :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks // sounds like such a lovely day. i adore these photos.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete