Image Map

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm alive!


Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

I took a rather long break there and I'm so sorry! School starts in just under a week and I've been doing absolutely nothing over the past few days to compensate, I also seem to have caught one of those super fast colds that attack you like a hyper cat. It's been with me for two days & I'm hoping it'll go away soon.

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Camp was absolutely amazing. I saw so many people come to know God and it was eye opening. It was kind of a wake up call not to be so naive about the ways in which God works and whom He works through.
I'll have a post up soon with photo's and even more info about camp.

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

My mother, my friend and I walked into a fabric store the other day, always a bad idea. I know have a pretty, subdued, floral, patchwork duvet cover. I’ve got some pictures to show you all but first I need to find the cord that takes those pictures from the camera and puts them on the computer.

Photo of a big bunny rabbit!

Sorry this post is very mish-mashed, just I needed to fill you in (:
click on photo's for source

No comments:

Post a Comment